What is Crescent Quickcare?
At Crescent Quickcare we combine our high-quality clinical expertise with care and convenience to help patients with urgent or serious, but not life-threatening conditions.
Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (last check-in time at 5:15 p.m.)*
Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (last check-in time at 4:15 p.m.)
Walk-in appointments only
We are moving to a new best-in-class Electronic Health Record (EHR), Epic, which will allow us to provide a better care experience for our patients. Be on the lookout for more updates in the coming weeks on this exciting change taking place.
To help our staff train for this transition, Quickcare will be closed during the following times:
- September 18: CLOSED
- September 19-22: Closed from 11AM–1PM
- September 25-29: Closed from 11AM–12:30PM
- October 2-6: Closed from 11AM–12PM
What We Treat
- Acute Headache
- Allergy Symptoms
- HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye/Conjunctivitis
- Pregnancy Testing
- Runny Nose
- Small Burns
- Sore Throat
- STI Screening
- Suspected Urinary Tract Infection
- Swollen Glands
- Vaginal Complaints
When should you go to the emergency room?
Emergency rooms are meant for serious medical situations. They can handle trauma, x-rays, surgical procedures, and other life-threatening emergencies including:
- Sudden numbness or weakness
- Disorientation or difficulty speaking
- Dizziness or loss of coordination
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Shortness of breath or severe asthma attack
- Head injury/major trauma
- Blurry or loss of vision
- Severe cuts or burns
- Heart attack, chest pain or chest pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe allergic reactions
*On the second and third Tuesday of every month we will be closed from noon - 1 p.m. for mandatory staff training and meetings.