Executive Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Role: Under the supervision of the CEO, the Executive Administrative Assistant completes assignments and projects for the CEO, COO, Finance Director, Human Resources Director and Mission Advancement Director to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Leadership team’s work. The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments and goals.
- Perform all job functions according to the mission and values of Crescent Community Health Center (CCHC).
- Provide administrative support for the leadership Team.
- Schedule appointments for the Leadership Team.
- Assist with planning and organization of all-staff meetings and/or special agency events.
- Assist C-suite with HRSA tasks and preparation.
- Notify Board and committee members of meetings and distribute meeting materials.
- Take minutes for Board and committee meetings.
- Assist human resources with privileging and credentialing process for licensed professionals.
- Uploading to and document management of CCHC member portals.
- Arrange for travel for the Leadership Team.
- Maintain the internal phone extension roster and emergency contact spreadsheet.
- Complete administrative tasks such as photocopying, compiling new hire packets, mailing and faxing.
- Occasional travel to local businesses for pickups and deliveries.
- Greet visitors.
- Distribute mail for the Leadership Team.
- Create gift acknowledgements for donations and pledges.
- Maintains the donor database and prints labels when needed.
- Manage office supply inventory and ordering.
- Work independently and within a team to complete special non-reoccurring and ongoing projects.
- Display a caring and helpful attitude toward staff, patients and visitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required; related post-secondary education preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a confidential office setting.
- A valid driver license, verification of personal auto insurance and the ability to become an authorized driver as detailed in the driver authorization procedure.
- Demonstrated customer service skills on the phone and in person.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal).
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, graphics programs and social media platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness.
To apply please submit resumes to Human Resources, resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.