Crescent Community Health Center is certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA, offering a full range of primary medical care services. Our medical practice uses the care team approach and is made up of physicians, nurse practitioners, nursing staff, pharmacists, care coordinators, behavioral health specialists and health educators. We provide:
- Physicals/Wellness Exams & Vaccinations
- Preventative Care: GYN exams, IUD Insertion/Removal
- School and Sports Physicals
- Treatment for Acute Illnesses
- Minor Procedures
- Referrals given for appropriate services recommended by the U.S Preventive Task Force
Chronic Disease Management
Crescent staffs a special team devoted to improving the health of individuals with chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, thyroid, and asthma. The award-winning clinical pharmacy services team focuses on clinical pharmacy services to increase medication use, safety and management of high-risk patients with complex health issues.
Call us today to schedule your appointment at 563.690.2863.
Click HERE for our medical intake form.
Take a tour of our Medical Clinic below!
Use the arrows to navigate your way through the clinic.