What is Crescent Quickcare?
At Crescent Quickcare we combine our high-quality clinical expertise with care and convenience to help patients with urgent or serious, but not life-threatening conditions.
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in appointments only
What We Treat
- Acute Headache
- Allergy Symptoms
- HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye/Conjunctivitis
- Pregnancy Testing
- Runny Nose
- Small Burns
- Sore Throat
- STI Screening
- Suspected Urinary Tract Infection
- Swollen Glands
- Vaginal Complaints
When should you go to the emergency room?
Emergency rooms are meant for serious medical situations. They can handle trauma, x-rays, surgical procedures, and other life-threatening emergencies including:
- Sudden numbness or weakness
- Disorientation or difficulty speaking
- Dizziness or loss of coordination
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Shortness of breath or severe asthma attack
- Head injury/major trauma
- Blurry or loss of vision
- Severe cuts or burns
- Heart attack, chest pain or chest pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe allergic reactions