Brain Health Services
Our brain health practice uses an integrated care model that addresses your medical and mental health needs using an integrate care team. The care team is made up of therapists/counselors, psychiatric prescribers, physicians, nurse practitioners, nursing staff, pharmacists, care coordinators and health educators.
- Patient Consultation
- Brief Intervention
- Medication Prescribing/Management
- Various types of therapy (including but not limited to):
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused CBT
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Various techniques (including but not limited)
- Various mental health disorders including co-occurring disorders. Some commonly treated disorders are:
Meet our brain health providers here, or call us today to schedule your appointment at 563.690.2863.