LGBTQ+ Care at Crescent Community Health Center
Crescent Community Health Center (CCHC) is committed to providing equitable, inclusive care for LGBTQ+ patients and their families, who often face critical challenges in securing quality health care and the respect they deserve. CCHC's staff recognize that LGBTQ+ patients often have unique needs that require equally unique responses. We have the range of experience and expertise to bring health, hope, and peace of mind to our LGBTQ+ patients, regardless of what issues they may be facing.
Our services include:
- General Health Exams/Physicals & Immunizations
- Preventative Care: GYN exams, IUD Insertion/Removal
- STD/HIV testing
- Specialty care referrals
- Chronic disease management
- Adolescent-specific care
- Acute care concerns
- Referrals given for mammograms, colonoscopy, age and gender appropriate services, etc. recommended by the U.S Preventive Task Force
For more information on LGBT resources, click the documents below.
Crescent Community Health Center does not discriminate against any person because of age, race, color, religious creed, ethnicity, national origin, culture, language, socioeconomic status, sex, handicap (disability), veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression in the provision of or access to services and activities.
- 17,796 Clinic Visits in 2016
- 6,263 Patients Served in 2016
- 1,663 Children Served in 2016
- 185 Veterans Served in 2016
View more of our impact.