Role: Performs professional, high quality dental care, preventive care and restorative care to clients of all ages with maximum concern for client comfort, treatment, and respect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs oral examinations using x-ray and other special equipment. Diagnoses and treats dental and oral disease. Performs restorations, extractions, prophylactic and other dental work as indicated. Achieves productivity standards as determined by supervisor.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, standard practice methods and techniques of general dentistry, preventive dentistry, and educational methodologies utilized in prevention.
- Performs dental operations and treats mouth diseases; refers clients per protocols; confers with physicians regarding medical/dental problems.
- Keeps clinical and other records regarding services provided, supplies and materials used.
- Uses all available resources for diagnosis and treatment in an appropriate and cost efficient manner.
- Participates in development of dental policies, procedures, dental records, and quality improvement plan.
- Participates in professional education for self to maintain the highest level of expertise.
- Maintains good relationships with other professionals within the community.
- Available for on call coverage to triage after hours calls.
Experience: One-year experience preferred
Education: DDS or DMD. Graduate of accredited school of dentistry.
- Unrestricted dental license to practice Dentistry in the state of Iowa
- CPR/BLS certified
- Iowa DPS and DEA registrations
Requirements: Must be able to meet credentialing, and privileging requirements and demonstrate ability to use electronic dental records and other computer software
To apply please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, resume will be accepted until the position is filled.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required.