Advocate for Crescent
Be an advocate for Crescent Community Health Center & be a positive voice in our community!
Your voice makes a difference! Health centers across the country are asking you to take action and speak up in support of the services and resources that help make our community a healthier and happier place.
Being an Advocator means:
- Speaking up on behalf of Crescent Community Health Center.
- Educating elected officials.
- and spreading the word!
Where can you start?
- 17,796 Clinic Visits in 2016
- 6,263 Patients Served in 2016
- 1,663 Children Served in 2016
- 185 Veterans Served in 2016
View more of our impact.